- THE SOURCE FOR AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- Automotive Electronics (AEM)
- Integrated marketing solutions leading sales to automotive industry in Korea
Korea's first automotive electronics magazine!
AEM was founded by engineers who cares deeply about creating valuable content for the electronics and embedded systems industry.
- Some 100,000 ticket-holders lined the banks of the Thames to watch 70,000 projectiles made up of eight tonnes of fireworks fire into the sky from three barges and the London Eye.
- an essential information resource for these key engineers and technical managers by providing them with the latest industry news, trends and insight, technical articles, and new products on the market they need to know about in order to improve their design and development strategies, projects and applications.
- We attract nearly 6,000unique visitors and more than 15,000page views per-month.
- Product and Services
AEM works with industry leaders to develop and publish content that educates our readers about new technologies, products, real-world examples of product applications, trends, and standards.
- Advertisements, Magazine: Reach your audience with full-page or fractional ads. Or we can also help you design multiple-page ads, bellybands, sticky notes, tabs, and gatefolds. Ads placed in our publications are included in E-book.
- Inserts: Your marketing material can be inserted inside the magazine. Either ship us the finished piece or outsource the design and/or printing to us. We provide competitive pricing and quick turnaround.
- Reader Profile
AEM’s finely targeted circulation is focused on those key engineers working in all the major car makers, tier 1 and tier 2 component suppliers.
- By publishing great content and distributing at all of the leading tradeshows and conferences, AEM has built the best audience in the industry.
- The result is a highly-engaged readership that is actively buying, designing and deploying products.
- Print schedule & Editorial calendar
||Emotional Experience and Automotive Design
||Connected & Autonomous - CES 2019, Automotive World
||New Mobility - AUTO Shanghai
||Human Machine Interface - Fuel Cells and Hydrogen
||Manufacturing Innovation - AI & Machine Learning
||Future Cars & Technologies - Supplier Focus
• For further information contact:
|Office Address :
||#302, 122 Yeongdeungpo-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea